We assume no responsibility nor liability, and the Warranty will be voided, for any damages or defects due to:
- Negligence, abuse, misuse, non-basketball activities, hanging, vandalism, acts of nature, improper installation, accident or failure to follow maintenance guidelines in the owner’s manual.
- Failure to follow instructions and warnings accompanying the product.
- Any modifications made to the product.
- Institutional or competitive use. (All products are intended only for home, recreational use.)
- Scratching, scuffing or fractures to any part of the unit that may have been caused by normal recreational usage.
- Rusting, intentional damage, unreasonable use, hanging from net or rim, deterioration, scratching, scuffing, fading or fractures to the unit that were caused by severe weather conditions, including, but not limited to, strong winds, flooding, hail, tornadoes and hurricanes.
- Discoloration of any part of the unit due to sunlight, exposure to chemical and/or salt spray either directly or in the atmosphere.
- Shipping charges to and from the factory, labour charges and related expenses for removal, installation or replacement of the basketball system or its components are not covered under this warranty.
For further information or to follow up a request/claim please contact our Warranty / Spare Parts Department on 1300 654 766 or email us.